Friday, June 13, 2008
Posted at 10:43 AM 0 comments (+)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY QIUYI (: We are the 13 gang. Hope she enjoys her birthday and smiles always.

Anyway this is my long awaited post, i am finally back :] This holiday has been indeed fufilling. I did alot of playing, slacking, pwing shopping, and eating. Surprisingly the amount of time spent on sleeping was getting lesser due to the many little things i have been busy with.And mayb i should try abit harder to curtail my spending? Once again, i find myself always having the problem of too much things to do yet so little time. Hahas, this is just so me. Time is often of the essence in life, dont they?

I wont go into all the details, there are just too many. Suffice to say i had fun, i enjoyed and i will remembered those great things that happened during the holidays. My parents loves me, brought me around shopping and eating; had alot of family bonding sessions though. I have a pig in my life now, goodfriends who cares about me and brought me donuts. Some things just indelibly imprints itself in my memory. Thanks people. Treat every moment that you have as the last one, it will serves as a reminder to tell us to cherish.

I've got my godsend gift.

Photobucket
I went mlaysia shopping n eating.
Photobucket
me and my ah ma. My bestfriend in primary school (: Ya, and i think she's getting old. She got her joints dislocated during the long jump and she's walking around with a bandage on her leg. Very easy to spot. Hope she gets well soon!
Photobucket
the busstop in science centre
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
this is what cindy drew.
Photobucket
and this is what i drew. Hah, i cant draw.
Photobucket
i ate this for breakfast and lunch.
Photobucket
HAHS, the weighing machine is SO WRONG. sc not always correct!


Relations between us have become frayed through a series of misunderstandings and unexplained stuffs. I tried, but how am i supposed to clap with only one hand? Someone teach me, and i dont want to be always making ineffectual attempts to do something. I still coveted the friendship, if only we had not lose faith and trust and to try even harder. Sometimes it's just very hard to try to read what someone else is thinking. A fairly innocuous paragraph, mayb i was just crapping. Who says we have to blog the truth? Sounds familiar, i think i learnt from chad.

感觉的到你对我的重要
不会被天黑天亮打扰
你每一次的温柔我都想炫耀
我们绕了这么一圈才遇到
我比谁都更明白你的重要
沉默久了我就决定了
决定了你的手我握了不会放掉

Grappling with a problem for a long time, it's time to stride off? Long forgotten...

Hm, it's human propensity to exaggerate.

Anyway, this was a short post. Too many thoughts on mind, hard to recall :]





I had a great laugh, almost fell off my seat! LOLS this boy here. I was merely suggesting he put his picture besides wuzun picture and compared. He took it seriously and ya apparently this wuzun alike cannot stop indulging in illusions. Aw, that's bad! Lmfao.

This is the ruiyong looked alike boy! Great entertainer. But dont tarnish wuzun lerh!

About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken