Friday, July 25, 2008
Posted at 11:49 AM
0 comments (+)
Happy birthday Greg (: Hope you had a special birthday though the time spent together was minimal. I forgot to get him a birthday cake!Very very busy and very very tired in particularly this week. I am feeling the intensity and ya had pmt today, the teacher said the same things in different phrasing, trying to lengthen the talk i supposed since my daddy dont really know what to say. Basically, she said i am diligent and have positive attitudes which is so so so correct lo. Hahs, my daddy was kinda impressed by the so so so positive attitudes i have. I think i did badly as all my subjects are mediocre. Went to find mr lin since my maths was so sucky, he basically said the same thing as the form-teacher and my daddy was there nodding the head again. My daddy was trying to convey to the maths teacher the fact that i was quite dumb and a slow learner, but i guessed he didnt really get it.
Hectic life, tests, tutorials, spa...god-awful! I am just airing my woes. Heard from victor that poly science courses was not any better, and i realised there's no easier route in life anyway. No matter which route you take, there will be the same amount of stress to be undertaken. So face it? We kinda agree that secondary life was so much carefree and happier. Can we restore the status quo? But CRONICAL flask , water spirit and leonard's friend keep me laughing. Hm i think if i changed from uniform to pe shirt in class, it will keep people laughing too! I guessed practice makes perfect.
Leonard's close friend all looked like him! Serious.
I think i am god-damn spot! Hahs, i could tell he likes her from the start. No one believes me, but hehehe, it's the truth.
Hahs, i am so happy for my friend jj who is so happily in love and so sweet to her gf. Ya everything changes, and love can indeed change a person. I think i probably change too, now sad songs are just sad songs to me. It doesnt seems to hurt anymore and i couldnt pictured those sad scenes as well as before.
I think i probably love gregory much more than i could ever imagine.

this is from swensen.

Hahs, this was the one i and my friend cooked then.

OCS.

i suppose i rather die than to jump from there.

hold your happiness in your hand, dont let it slip away :]

meiling got double happiness horh?

This is the happiness! Hahas, caught in the act. Sam rocks :)
Hahahs, i know i am so gonna get wack up by the very violent woman when she sees me!