Saturday, August 02, 2008
Posted at 11:45 AM
0 comments (+)
Had pilot test and it was rather successful i guessed. Our group rocks la, we can go act or something. Took many many pictures, so just looked at some of the pictures here lo. Anyway, alot people turned up okay. HAHAHSThursday rocks. Looking forward to National day!
I hate bio.
I hate econ.
I hate pw.
I hate jc.
Bio sucks.
Econ sucks.
Pw sucks.
Jc sucks.
But i rock!
Haiya, no sense. How come we always make people got no common sense when we human got sense strand in our DNA that is required for protein synthesis. We all have sense!
I cannot commit myself into something i dont like. Take CCA for example. Hm CCA found in 3' end of tRNA, site where amino acid specific to tRNA molecules binds.


the cute girl with the cute voice

our stylo stuff!

ivin just want to emphasis how stylo the stuff is.






SEE! SO many people interested in our project!
I love you!