Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Posted at 11:00 AM 0 comments (+)
I hate schools.
I damn like holidays.
I am bored.
I am SICK.
I enjoyed myself thoroughly in batam.
I looked forward to teachers' day.
I hate bio.
I hate gp, but the relief teacher is so hot.
I hate econ- she looks like auntie.
I hate nma- wonder why i joined it.
I am damn BUSY la.
I like to eat RICE.
I like to eat and must eat.
I love gregory sng :]

The batam trip was Shiok. Did alot of crazy shopping and i ate alot. Wahahas, i was touched cos I found a rice-mate and a girl who ate faster than me and she's my classmate! Ate alot during the trip and i was happy :] Hahas, girls are always quicker than boys when it comes to shopping.

Shall load few pictures for now. Load more when i have time.
Photobucket
see our final product
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken