Friday, September 05, 2008
Posted at 6:10 AM
0 comments (+)
I am BACK!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LELIA 4SEP (:
HAPPY Belated BIRTHDAY TO NICHOLAS TOO.
This week is really busy, didnt even have time to use the com neither. EOM, I&R datelines to meet, i really wonder why incorporate pw.
What i wanna say is beyond my means. Yes, i know i had alot of fun.
I had a fruitful and fulfilling holiday, played alot and ate alot too. I realised i ate alot of prawns this week. Ya, but time to be back to reality. Promos is coming really really quickly, and i'm in dead shit. I cant do all the bio tests, cant do the revision package, cant remember things. Education deprived us of the joy of learning, is that true?
2008 is really passing very fast and i m turning 17 soon without me realising. I could really feel the transistion from 16 to 17, and it's a big change in every aspects of my life. I cant be any more fortunate than now.