Saturday, October 11, 2008
Posted at 10:15 AM 0 comments (+)
4months and 2 days went by,
A new relationship…

And i'm still amazed, amazed by how it all happened and constantly asking myself, if it's all real. As much as i believe in fairy tales and true love, i find it hard to believe that i've met someone who'd adore me as much as i adore him. Needless to say, it's hard to take it all in, when it's smacked right in your face.
But it does seem hilarious how two person with different characters, living so far apart come together and meet in woodlands. Ya as time goes by, we realised we have lots of similarities too.
We were greedy today, ate crayfish spagahetti and pizza. Anyway we always have alot of fun today, tried out alot of different food at different places, been to places i've never stepped foot on, sneaked into places and so on.

But i guess someone up there had plans, for us.


Photobucket
You think so?
Photobucket
Yum, crayfish.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken