Sunday, November 02, 2008
Posted at 2:27 AM 0 comments (+)

I&R is done :]

I am free from this shit.The damn thing called Project work is finally OVER and of course, one year of jc was over. Hope for the best since everything else had been done. The course of doing pw was tough and tiring, somehow the OP marks an end to your one year of hardwork. I learnt alot, probably need to learn how to better socialise with people around. Good luck to all, dont let fear get in the way :]

I ate alot this few days. Anyway, my parents' mood literally changed when my brother treated them to eat.That's how unpredictable adults can be. I ate such a full breakfast that i didnt went for the sakura thing. Neverm, we still have the bbq. I want chickenwings~

Happy birthday to him. Somehow, i never will forgets his birthday.

Now, i need a break! Just let me slack. I think i have totally forgotten what i have learnt this year.

Photobucket

If only life was this simple.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken