Thursday, November 13, 2008
Posted at 11:17 PM 0 comments (+)
Ok i am bored and i took this test. LOL

Your dating personality profile:

Stylish - You do not lack for fashion sense. Style matters. You wouldn't want to be seen with someone who doesn't care about his appearance.
Romantic - You know exactly how to melt your date's heart. Romance comes naturally to you and is an important component of any relationship you have.
Athletic - Physical fitness is one of your priorities. You find the time to work athletic pursuits into your schedule. You enjoy being active.
Your Top Ten Traits

1. Stylish
2. Romantic
3. Athletic
4. Big-Hearted
5. Traditional
6. Wealthy/Ambitious
7. Sensual
8. Outgoing
9. Liberal
10. Adventurous
Your date match profile:

Romantic - You need someone with a traditional understanding of romance. A true romantic is a must-have in any potential date.
Wealthy/Ambitious - You seek someone with goals, someone to whom success is important. You would like for this person to open up new experiences and opportunities for you.
Stylish - You cannot put up with someone who is lacking in style. You want an original, someone with flare, someone with good taste.
Your Top Ten Match Traits

1. Romantic
2. Wealthy/Ambitious
3. Stylish
4. Athletic
5. Big-Hearted
6. Shy
7. Adventurous
8. Traditional
9. Practical
10. Religious

Take the Dating Profile Quiz at Would I Date You
About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken