Sunday, November 16, 2008
Posted at 3:57 AM 0 comments (+)
Went for bryan lim's solemnisation. Vows are for a lifetime, not just for the wedding day. Zq thought mr daniel lee had came to the wedding with a pe shirt and short because the man looks almost of the same built. Went for dinner at vivo, because we just hopped onto any bus from there. The ride home from vivo to woodlands was long and expensive.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dinner
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The sweet newly-wed (= Shall not post so much of their photos.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy marriage to them. I certainly will miss this teacher with his infectious enthusiasm and smile, his lame jokes and his lame analogy with regards to chemistry.
About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken