Monday, December 29, 2008
Posted at 7:31 AM 0 comments (+)
2 more days; goodbye year 2008 and hello 2009!

It’s this time of the year where we buckle down and write through a list of things we can do in the following year. Here are mine.
  • I want to be consistent in my work and studying throughout the year, meaning i want to do well for my tests and exams. I sucks at several subjects like gp, econ, maths and bio. I ought to learn to like other subjects other than chem.
  • i want minimum stress, pressure, competition and comparisions, though there are bound to be alot of external factors that cant be help.
  • hope to find the joy in learning and studying soon!
  • hope to be able to self-motivate.
  • to find more preseverance and determination.
  • wants more intelligence!!
  • i want good health for my family members and everyone.
  • world peace
  • freedom!
  • i want to graduate asap.
  • lesser cca next year please..
  • i want to find more time for myself.
  • I will try not to procrastinate the tasks I don’t like. Better to get them done and over with then fret over doing them!
  • i will keep my room neat and tidy.
  • Will try to learn good english. Spoken and written too. I will also try to reduce my spelling and gramatical errors.
  • positive thinking!!
  • no quarrels with greg.
  • need to control my eating desire.

Year 2008 is really special. Had the biggest change ever, no longer thinking of the past wistfully, no longer begrudges what person have and what i couldnt get, no longer drown in the hurt, clean forgotten about him. learn to reflect, learn to forgive and forget. Ultimately, i clean forgotten about the one brought me alot of hurt, no longer think of year 2004 and so on so on and sorry for being a nuisance to him then. special, because got to know greg and he came into my life, brought a big differences in my life, had alot of first time and on.hope we will go on though we always quarrel over differing views.

Looking forward to end of year 2009!

About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken