Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Posted at 7:11 AM
0 comments (+)
Went shopping with guanhui, haha dont be so surprised though. we knew each other since secondary three and we are good friend, right? Oh ya i hope he will obliterate all memories about me in the past since it is always a ludicrous idea. No more free publicity please :] On a side note, he's quite a caring boyfriend who does alot for his girlfriend lo. A shopping marathon rather, went from one shopping centre to the next. Went hunting for clothes and xmas gifts, on a rather impossible mission to find a dress that i like, suits me and yet whatever elegant sophisticated he named it. Didnt found a dress but i found something else. Dog-tired is the word.I shall not be mean and post so many of gh unglam pictures. hahas he say photos not handsome, but look in person then handsome. lol I am sure he has alot of my pictures which i dont dare to look at too.



a spastic face! HAHS
Random :
- thanks jiayi for the early xmas card! (:
- I got three free handphone pouchs from the shop.
- I cant do maths package at all, like bloody hell lo.
- I neeeedddd money!!!!
- I need a gown i supposed.... LOLS
- I wanna be rich, not that i am not happy with the way i am but it does helps to be richer right? But i rather be poorer if being rich comes with the cost of losing happiness, my loved ones etc. I'm sure god is fair, you might have some things but not the other things.
- I dont want to start jc2 but i cant wait for Alevel to be over. Sighs, So contradicting right?
- I am losing my appetite nowadays.
- I weigh myself yesterday and it's 45kg!!!! :]
- Counting down 3days, haish.
- There were certain things i could never be able to understand them in the past, probably because i only see things from my role and my perspectives. but how could i force someone with a different role to think the same way as me? was i wrong to think that i was right all the while, and only to realise i was wrong two years later? to me, it mean as an act of trying to help my best friend but to her it was an act of betrayal and a misplace of trust. it was only two years later when i switched my role that i could understand the reasons for her actions then. I seriously wasn't in the best place to speak for her then. It's too late to apologise...
tomorrow is vance's birthday!
Happy birthday vance :] enjoy and best wishes!
Ok byes~