Saturday, January 17, 2009
Posted at 10:41 AM 0 comments (+)
Not being negative whatsoever, but life really sucks la. The expectations of all the teachers are higher la and the pace is fast. First week of school and i am damn tired every day. New year isnt going smoothly for me, cant believe i keep losing my money, cards, almost lose my GC too. I seriously dont know which idiot took my so not appealing ezlink card, it's ironic. Well, even the machine bullies me and eat my money. 2 machines in a single day..

Looking forward to CNY but sadly there's no half day on friday. Thanks Jiayi for the early CNY card (: Ok i wanna graduate fast, looking forward to all the funs after alevel :]

I decide i shall still blog when i am free, study cant deprived me of the things i like to do. I went out with my parents to do new year shopping today. Tomorrow too.

POSITIVE THINKING. It's about the attitude.
About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken