Sunday, February 08, 2009
Posted at 8:10 AM 0 comments (+)
if i were a boy..

HELLO, i am back.

My dinner ate second round of reunion dinner today. Yum lots of food :) I like reunion dinner alot, means alot to me. It's probably one of the most important dinner to me because it's not like my brother comes back to eat dinner with us on weekdays and weekends. Every year of reunion dinner holds a different meaning, last year my father was discharged now he's recovering. Last year my brother still seems immature, now hopefully he becomes more mature.

Cancer is really scary, i think we're all gonna die of cancer looking at the rate we eat, and the things we eat.

Went temple today, and i only had one wish every year. I hope my family members and loved ones will stay healthy, happy and together. I dont need a big house, big car and lots of money.
What's life without health?
What's wealth without health?
What's studies without health?

Ultimately, i think health is the most important, with health comes happiness :)

Ok, school sucks. I wish i never have to grow up, seriously i think i missed 4/7. Every bits of it despite having mean guys in there, lols but they aint that bad la. Entertaining effects, now you dont see such scene in jc.
I had 3 tests last week, two tests next week. Mon, tues, thurs end at 7pm. SIGHS what a life i've got. I cant sleep well at night, i have funny dreams. I hate having to wake up early in the morning. I hate being a FULL-TIME student.

Hotshot is NICE okay.

I'm an ostrich.
But I did not bury my head deep enough.
I cannot breathe in the dampness of the soil.
About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken