Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Posted at 10:19 AM 0 comments (+)
Not a match make in heaven.

BP finally over (: In high spirit. Eye pain! I cant sleep well during the exam period, had to take pills to sleep. Econ and bio was hell, who ask me also never do econ tutorial, copy copy and still copy. At the last minute study found out alot dont know. Sad case.

Tmr's a rest day! I declared myself holiday. No work, no studying, no touching of school related stuff and enjoyed (:

Ok, hope Greg do well in his most geng physics tmr while i am still sleeping! Hope all others do well too.
About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken