Sunday, March 08, 2009
Posted at 9:50 AM
0 comments (+)
Something happened and now that the cat's out of the bag, all those superfluous lies we naively believed in came into enlightenment. I think no one knows what i am talking about, hoho.Boy, don't try to front, I know just what you are,
You're a womanizer.
I realised only when i stop anticipating, will there will be lesser disappointments. I fear the feeling of getting disappointed, usually arising from ambitious goals i have set. I have taken it all in my stride. So good luck for my pw, i knew i put in my effort, gave my best shot and demanded alot from my group mates. Virgos at work, what to do. I wonder how much the examiners can tell from the softcopy itself, how do they judge the amount of hardwork put into it?
7A's in Alevel in our school is amazing,it's like all the odds were stacked against her and she did it. The amount of determination and preseverance is daunting already. PEI FU! I wish i have more and bigger brains to store all those acteylcholine, cyclic adenosine monophosphate and brain-boggling stuffs.
Ikea's food is nice, alot of people on Saturday night.
I went to the Nonya Heritage Cultural Centre today at east coast. I love durian puffs! :)
Aw, i was sick for 2 weeks already..
I used to love the past, dont know why when everyone is moving forward, i remained stagnant.
But now, i love the present, love the future!