Friday, April 10, 2009
Posted at 10:17 AM 0 comments (+)
I am back from malaysia, did a whole day shopping there. Bought clothes, ate lots of nicee food (: Damn tired now, 2 days of fun shopping afterall. Yesterday went shopping with the girls lelia, sw, jolene. It was really fun and lelia was feeling so generous. Talked nonstop too. Went home at night and whole body was aching la. Shoulder bag kills!

Got a B for pw. H2 subjects gonna be the one i want A most for, hahah. Still wanna say i've got the best pw group members and the funniest group leader ever. They were so supportive and i think we displayed good teamwork. Then again, pw isnt really a very fair judgement of everything. So smile my dear members (: In general, some people really didnt deserve their A cos they didnt get it based on their own credit and effort. There's nothing to be proud of this way.

I should stopped being so narrow-minded, it's time to open up accept more things, slowly letting go all those things that affected me alot, making me unhappy. I am tired of the things happening in school, not going to care anymore. Tolerance level, keep it high man!

Photobucket

Photobucket

some spastic pictures!
Photobucket
the super spastic blur member(:
Photobucket
the pretty pretty girl(:
Photobucket

Anyway, we rocks!
About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken