Sunday, July 26, 2009
Posted at 9:57 AM 0 comments (+)
Take a moment to reflect upon the simpler things in lfe.
Photobucket

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREG! (: Ok despite all the lamenting about him calling me many times when i am outside, want to be fair to him and want to clarify he's still the best la (:
你总是能知道
我的坚强剩多少
给我最刚好的依靠
就算世界再乱我也不心慌

I hate weekdays! The school has to lock the side gates and make us walk one big round!

Weird things, weird people. I dont really stand up for my rights, just let it be ba.

Ok my grammer is really bad. I cant spell priority when the word is already in the question paper, ahahs.

Too many problems lately, if only i had the power to change or revert things, i am certain i would use all my might to make it right again. you come and go like the wind, nothing seems to be able to bring you back.

Singing is a good way to destress!
About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken