Sunday, July 12, 2009
Posted at 10:06 AM 0 comments (+)
Wohoos 3 days of self-proclaim holiday! School's starting tmr, how sad! The stupid timetable is back. Other people all had shorter timetable, ours so long! Had fun, hate school esp the timetable, hate another round of torture. Vicious cycle~ spare me the agony pls

Meetup with the usual 47 people. Bowling and pool. Went to eat chicken rice~ My contact lens broke into two and i went home without one of it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SM! Wish you first. Take care yp hor!

In a single day, i forgot to take my handphone twice and had to make a detour. The cramp is killing me today!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
he got lots of stuns!
Photobucket

Photobucket
hahaha
Photobucket

Finally went out with Greg after like 1month? Hahah had been damn busy.
Photobucket
love salmon :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
nice drink!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
hahah greg, that's you! I took ur leg hair pic too without u knowing!
Photobucket
<3
About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken