Friday, September 25, 2009
Posted at 9:34 AM
0 comments (+)
Hohoho, happy (: Went shopping, i bought a dress, a flat shoe, and a red belt. There's lots of sales going on now, i never get to buy my red shoes cos apparently alot people wear same size as me,lol. The dress i saw late time with friends was no longer there, aw so sad. My high heel broke, well it gives me excuses to buy new shoes. I realised flat shoes are so much comfortable then high heels. I can walk more rounds round far east shopping with it.I think i am really happy when i am shopping, can forget about school work totally~ Haha somehow i feel the me in school wearing uniform is different from the me outside in home clothes, it feels so different.
Greg is going to get a birthday gift for me! (: Hope i can find something i like! I am going malaysia to shop tmr~
I realised i have nothing to talk to you, cos you simply dao me.
BYES, tang xin feng bao!
