Monday, November 23, 2009
Posted at 8:26 AM 0 comments (+)
A chapter of a book closed is the opening of another chapter. Hoho, i cant believed I am finally biding goodbye to my omfg jc life. My classmates are nicee people but it's the terrible school that is make our life so miserable for the past 1year plus. The maverick and unorthodox teaching methods, those long hour draining soul and mind regimes, I had so much complaints along the way. A walk down memory lane and I realised actually jc life pass by very quickly each day.

But I am so glad it had all ended.. And the worst is coming to an end although probably another worst of the worst in time to come next year march, but that is too long ahead to worry about. I never felt more carefree and happier than now. Liberty!

Popeyes fried chicken at tampines mall is niceee! I thought it was pronounced as Pop-Eyes.

Hope chalet gonna be fun~

I am so envious of greg, he can go on a japan trip with his friends. I cant even go on a malaysia trip with my friends. Hope he remembers to get me a gift from there!! (:

I hope to get an Iphone leh..

My hair had gone through several phases, now it's probably at its worse state now. I really regretted cutting my hair short. I swear i gonna go rebond.

I swear i have been eating alot lately, but i havent seemed to gain any weight though most of the celluite are in the wrong place somehow.

I want to go to the beach! Been soo long since i went there, jc life deprives me of almost everything. Listening to the sound of waves crashing ashore, it makes me forget my problems and worries and feel happier. I love the peacefulness there. If you havent try it before, go try it! (:
About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken