Monday, November 30, 2009
Posted at 7:14 AM 0 comments (+)
I did one right thing today myself and i am proud of myself, whahaha. I did some shopping today, i bought what i wanted on sales! There are still a couple of things i wanted..

Bon voyage my dear!

I like her. She's a combination of pretty and handsome. I think she's more handsome than some of the guys lo.
Dont be mistaken by her tom-boyish appearance, Jing is actually a girl! Finishing first in the first season of the Taiwan talent competition show "Super Idol", up-and-coming singer Zhang Yun Jing was one of the most eye-catching newcomers of 2008.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken