Friday, January 22, 2010
Posted at 9:43 AM 0 comments (+)
Hello there.

拥有了同时也失去什么
而眷恋原来会带来软弱

Photobucket
BFS!:]:]:]
Photobucket

Some things here are very random.

Difficult people are very important, - they teach you tolerance and acceptance. Difficult people are just one of the ways God teaches us to expand beyond our egos and accept other perspectives on life.

In the work place, there are really alot of difficult people out there. They will not necessary give you the due respect just because you have accumulated more experiences than you do. I witnessed how some people just shot their mouth off at others. In school, you can choose the kind of people you like, work with people your age and people dont really dare to holler at your face.

Surprisingly enough, I met alot of nice people in my work place. Slowly getting used to the things there, my boss is going on maternity leave soon. I like my new boss, he's an ex-chemistry teacher from some jc too! He is a nice chubby guy and i got alot of enlightenments from him. He makes me start to think about my future. You see, i love chemistry as my first subject because my chemistry teacher are all super nice person from secondary school all the way to jc. He told me it's good for me to start experiencing work life now, because my greatest take away for this job is not much ofadminstration skills, but rather more of the social skills and interpersonal connections which are not really not taught and easy to master.

Positive thinking is also a key aspect, as the youngest member in the whole office i cant get to choose the job i want to do or to reject a job assigned, i just have to make do with it. POSITIVE THINKING KEEPS ME GOING! I want to be more positive in this year (:

And i realised, even the most cheerful person in our office has her untold sorrows behind her and I saluted her for taking everything in her stride and always being so bubbly.

HAHA and people in my office see me differently. Some see me as a god-daughter; some as a baby keep asking me to drink milk and some as a student.

Ok I went for the LKY student model interview filming yesterday, how cool right!

Sometimes we despise other because they are different from us, but sometimes they might be forced by circumstances, we can never understand how they felt, what they are going through as we can never put ourselves in their shoes.

Life really is about moving forward, forward and forward. What doesnt kills makes you stronger.

Ate damn full today, stomach bursting. Shopping tmr (: (:

where'd you go?
i miss you so..
seemed like it's been forever since you were gone.


Taking bigger steps now than ever, all by myself.
About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken