Saturday, January 02, 2010
Posted at 5:29 AM
0 comments (+)
It's a new year ahead! Hope 2010 will be a better year for me and my family.2009 is a year I will never forget. I still cant get over how I lost my auntie forever last year. The promises of going overseas for holiday together after my Alevels, the promises of visiting her more often after my exams never had a chance to realise. We should really count our blessings to be able to live to see the sunrise of tomorrow.
Goodbye to the past, though the beginning of 2008 is still clear in my head. It seemed only yesterday when I entered Innova. Haha after leaving Innova, I found myself complainting lesser.
Everything here is so random, really.
Been to see a doctor today. Many small water bubbles on my palms, itchy and pain but fortunately it is not some hand foot mouth disease. It was some skin allergy I never knew I had. Saw my friend near there being a promoter!
45 cents didn't seem so significant till the single beep struck my heart. Extra expenses when i need to take mrt and bus to work. I want my student fare back!
Work is really tiring, have to wake up at 7am? And end work around 6pm? Still not getting used to waking up so early in the morning though i used to wake up at 630 for school. It's been soo long since school ended. But still I was quite lucky to get a job in the school environment, particularly an institute so different from the one I was studying.
And I had a wish : I hope to be brave, strong, independent, decisive, optimistic and wise.
Negative attitude keeps us stuck by robbing us of the self-discipline we need to improve our conditions, and I totally agree.
After all is said and done, more is said than done.
Listening to JJ New Song titled 加油. I like this verse (:
时间它一直走
这过程或许痛
不管顺流或逆流
你总得抬起头
让我们一起走
走过艰难和困惑
关关是难关但我们关关过
雨后天晴的阳光
在天空闪闪烁
出现了彩虹忽然间我们才懂
如果这是一场马拉松
那我们一起加油
说一声加油一切更美好
加油~!