Monday, February 08, 2010
Posted at 4:43 AM 0 comments (+)
Each photo taken has a story behind it. Browsing through all the photos in photobucket, hell i realised those memories of the past were still fresh in my mind. Everything from choir, councilor, the suzhou exchange trip, the very nice 2/6 class and teachers, the me to you bear, the mother tongue camp which brought me closer to you once again, the orientiation camp which we behave as stranger. Surprisingly, it's hard to forget those pw lessons with mrs tee who apparently always pick on me. She gave us the lowest marks for pw. 我等待着未来的一天, 看着你说“好久不见”

什么都不懂的年纪
曾经最掏心
所以最开心 曾经

You were long out of my life. I've already embark on this long journey of leaving everything behind. Have you?

Two day is not enough for a weekend!!!
About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken