Sunday, February 07, 2010
Posted at 9:29 AM
0 comments (+)

With auntie jenny who is very very nicee. I dont know why we can talk whole day long despite the age differences! Tim, kenneth

offical pass


Gh and I camwhore at the library! Muggers rock :]
yenshan is sick.
Hahah this is the second time i fell sick since i started work about one month ago. Work is even more unbearable than studying. Graduation ceremony at dover is fun! We all congratulate timmothy for graduating (: Got to know new female friends, we talked alot. Talked about our ideal guys lol. I dont mind going there everyday to do events. It is certainly better than sitting beside an old aunty who complains out loud everyday when she does work. The only time she keeps quiet is when she is not doing work or slacking. Strange hurh.
I am so glad i dont have to go to work on monday!! Sick leave (:
Ah, I need a get a birthday present for someone who keep mentioning his/her birthday is coming soon day and night!
Someone took my wallet home!!
I wish gh and greg all the best in their resort tekong camp! TGH, POSITVE THINKING!