Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Posted at 4:59 AM
0 comments (+)

I shall endure, tolerate and persevere for another two more months. Looking forward to end of June; the day I bid goodbye to office work. BE HOPEFUL FOR TOMORROW.
I was filing some discipline reports, and I was appalled by the kids in the school. Anything bad, you name it they have it! I feel that their learning environment is totally different from us. They are just totally different! Like we don't belong to the same world. I really don't understand the rationale for their actions, they can just hit someone in the fist of anger without stepping back to think of any consquences and they never think they are wrong. Kids these day are very unbecoming!
CASE CLOSED!
My chap pa lang shoes stink!
I need to buy something for myself this month, what should i get? HMMM.
I am very determined to keep my hair very long this time! I also cannot exceed a particular length i.e the length of my hair now. Against all odds, especially the super ultra hot weather during lunch time. The heat can kill!
Listening to Cyndi Wang's song.
我很好 那你呢
想起的我是怎样的
当初哭着分不开现在都能用微笑释怀
轻轻问候着我很好那么你呢
离开我要比从前快乐眼泪是记得
而不哭了是懂得我们都会幸福的