Monday, April 05, 2010
Posted at 7:12 AM
0 comments (+)
I've got my HTC hd2 phone! Ultra big wide screen, well it's so hard to message that i dont even feel like replying messages, just feel like calling the person and talk!No money no talk, money not enough! Rahs, I want my student fare back! I am topping up my bus card every 2 days!!
Went Marina Sq and saw alot of things i like and on sales! I tell myself i need to curb my spending. The brown heels very nice. So cheap somemore cos on sales! Totally worth it for that price la, think i must be mad not to buy. Oh and the bag that totally match the dress i was wearing that day leh! WELL :(
Well, actually i should be happy. I have new wallet, new handphone, new bags already, new clothes. I am eyeing on new furnitures lately! I need to revamp my room somehow or rather, but I am too stingy right now. Hahaha
Ok the key to being pretty is to be happy! I shall be very happy everyday then (:
Wtf i went ikea, bought a table lamp at 5 dollars only!! But no lightbulb! :(
YEAH CIRCLE LINE IS OPEN! Can save alot of time travelling there (: Sophia is totally high lo! My handphone rung so loudly that i was awoken up from my dreams,she was VERY enthusiastic on the phone when she broke this earth shaking news to me, Hahaha that time we make a big joke when we thought the Circle line was open already.
Tsk, some people with totally no dress sense!
SUPER SLEEPY EVERY MORNING. I hate the mrt rides in the morning!
Nescafe is instant laxatives! I wonder if i am nescafe intolerant.
With piercing, no earpieces.
i shall always remember you.