Thursday, April 01, 2010
Posted at 5:26 AM
0 comments (+)
Omgf it's a bloody scam!Hello! This week past by very fast! Friday is the only motivation for this week, something to look forward to (: It's holiday! Omg, i so love holiday, take a break from my work. It's also irritating because before you know it, it's back to work.
I realised I am really an untidy person, my office desk is in a mess at the end of each day, my bedroom had been so messy for few months since I started work. No time to clear up my room since I reached home late almost every day, the only thing i do when i reached home is to bathe, watch tv and sleep.
I am in office now, i am the only one left in the office. Feels so good! All the other collegues went for meeting at HQ. Looking at the clock, waiting for it to strike 555pm. I shall leave slightly earlier today (:
I am soo full now, had a heavy yet awkward lunch with my big big boss and some collegues. She drove us to Springfield Road there i think, ate prata at this roti prata place. NICEE, we ate 2 pratas each and shared mee goreng, baby squid, thosai and curry mutton. My boss kept staring at a guy who is so sexily dressed!
One of our collegues has left us yesterday. very sad! He take very good care of me, always helps me with events stuff. Always give me coffee to drink. I think he is the second best in the office! Without him, the office seems less lively. But he's going back to get a wife back in india! All the best to him. I shall bear in mind his last words to me to work hard in university, always look for inner beauty and dont judge a book by its cover. Almost felt like crying when he said all his last words to me. Bon voyage Ram!
Went lyn's house ytd. Had dinner at her house. They got me very busy, i wonder if i have time for this really. His brother is my junior! His odd habits really dont tally with his physical size.
Happy Birthday Shuwei! 30 March
Happy Birthday Wenhui! 31march
Oh lala, it's April Fool's Day (:
It will never be the same, if we ever meet again.