Sunday, April 11, 2010
Posted at 8:55 AM
0 comments (+)
SICK! Getting sick is the only way i can finally convinced myself to stay at home the whole day and SLEEP. It's been a long long long time since i had a long long sleep! Well, I've got my wish today, slept the whole of today. The medicine is making me all dizzy!Speedy recovery pleaseee!
I suddenly got this phobia of going to work, ah tmr is monday! MONDAY BLUES, WORK BLUES ): I am just lazy, lethargic and yups purely lazy.
Oh I seriously hate this collegues of mine, she's a BIG BULLY la. She is supposed to be my work partner, meaning we do the same things together and accomplised with both efforts. Sadly, that's not the case. She pushed all big and small things that she is supposed to do, and she claimed to be very busy each time other people asked her to do things. The one thing i totally cannot tolerate is that she pretends to be very nice to me! Ok she's totally hypocrite leh.
YES TOLERANCE (: I keep telling myself I shouldnt be bothered by her, this is certainly not going to be my permanent job anyway but it's her permanent, forever and die die also must do ricebowl job.
2 more months! I am going to persevere till end of JUNE, I wanna shift to CCK. Btw our school is having a major house shifting, we will be moving to CCK Campus, damn big damn gorgeous. In the new campus, they will have supermarket and fast food. Even a hotel room for training purposes. Gonna be so fun there!
Hahah yeah, i feel much better after bitching about this person (:
Ytd went to meet SJ, never met him before. Sophia is always terribly late, it was so awkward before that! Machiam like going for some blind date, YES BLIND DATE! JUST A PITY BOTH OF US DIDN'T BROUGHT ALONG ANY ROSES! Ya I was told to find a guy wearing white shirt and grey berms. He's terribly shy and soft-spoken guy! Ya I totally wonder why he must put such a fugly display pictures of him on fb, totally zoom in to the max. He so much better in person, why must he uglify himself.
Wearing prom clothes, standing in the middle of the parade square under a hot scorching blazing sun and saying : WHY IS IT SO COLD?!
HAHAHAH