Sunday, May 09, 2010
Posted at 1:26 AM
0 comments (+)

Ate Suki sushi with wh! Very funny and laughing our hearts out because we both had strange encounters with weird ite students. Haha I think we laughed until so loud till people are looking at us. I always enjoyed my time with her, it has never changed even after 10 years despite not being able to catch up as much as we can C: We calculated the time we've known each other, yes when we were 9 years old till now, ten years and we are still in contact! It's really amazing how time flies! Yes those teletubbies, pikachu stuffs we like then really cracked us up! I remembered I like to go to her house to play with the pikachu soft toy, and guessed how, SHE IS STILL KEEPING IT TILL NOW! The pikachu is 10 years old already, omg.
Haha just now while I was rummaging through my room, I found this box with all my neoprints. Ok the funniest neoprints was still the one with sophia tan in year2004, omg our hair! Yes, think people can lose appetite at the sight of it!
One good thing was that we all had drastic change. Haha what were we thinking at that time?
I love mango now! I never liked or tried mango before that, I supposed it must be because of the mango milkshake or pudding whatever they called it at White Dog cafe! The mangoes there are ultra sweet!