Sunday, May 02, 2010
Posted at 2:35 AM 0 comments (+)
Counting down slowly...

I wanna bring you to many places.

I don't know when my disenchantment with my work/job begins. I totally dread waking up in the morning, taking the super pack mrt train during peak hours and having to board the bus with students having strong smoke stench. Ahh totally. It probably started after my boss was transferred to other campus, one of the collegues being quite busybody and always asking me do her shit stuffs. Well.. Totally no motivations now! Kill me ):

Yeah met qy for PIZZA that day (: Eating therapy lately, who cares.

Went Zhenfa live seafood steamboat with qy c4 jx nic ytd. Yes if you are going for varieties and cheap food, then you can go there. Taste wise not very good I think. Yeah live prawns!!! Qy & I were screaming, cos the live prawn just leaped up and jumped very far and high up. Those prawns pretend to be dead!! Live prawns taste best when boiled, not grilled C:

- been living in a white lie of my own
About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken