Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Posted at 6:41 AM
0 comments (+)


Never took mrt before
Hello my two years old blog! I can't bear to leave you; afterall you kept track of all my happy and sad moments and you kept me well-entertained for two years. HAHAHS Happy 2 years anniversary to you.
I love brownies! (: And somewhere this week my boss and collegues bought me to bukit batok to eat some zi char, the claypot "san bei ji" wine chicken i supposed they called it is damn nicee!! Anyway, my boss was damn nicee, he gave me his share of food fearing that I do not eat enough when I already ate alot. Ok I think the nicest thing about my job was knowing my boss! He teaches me alot of life skills and I learnt alot from him.
Oh ya dinner treat at Sizzlers in Toa Payoh. I like the salad bar there! For the first time I could talk so much to people not my age.
Nie interview was very weird, couldn't effectively answered their questions. Appeal, appeal, appeal, please accept accept accept.
Retail Therapy with Val @ Town, then to Bugis. Accompany her to the very high end skin clinic, cost a bomb for a few bottles of cleansing etc. Very high end indeed. The clinic is so white, even the staffs are all dressed in white from head to toes. The minutes we stepped into the clinic, it feels like we've entered paradise or virtue world. SO WHITE! Walked around town and decide we are too poor for those high end stuffs, went to Bugis instead! Her debit card got ate up by the machine, yes we were like what the hell,us of all people withdrawing money there. Bugis of all places so big yet so fucking difficult to find atm machines.
I like Jay Chou! He's very talented.
Watched Sex & the City, not as great as the first one. Watched Once a Gangster too, i felt was a very lame show.
Omg Paris International Buffet on weekends with Sw, NICEEE! ALOT OF FOOD THERE, approxi 50 dollars per person. I ate so much until it's totally worth the money (: Guilty stricken, I have gone fat la!
Hurry back home soon!
若角色对调你说好不好