Monday, May 31, 2010
Posted at 10:47 AM
0 comments (+)
Omg I took LRT for the first time in my 19 years of life. LRT is certainly not worth mentioning, but the fact that I took it for the first time the LRT got stucked for half an hour at one stop and no one know the rationale is absurd. The platform is so small, I cant believe in time to come with all the 7000 students how the hell we are going to get to school and work. One day someone will get pushed down into the tracks! Went to the new cck site and temporary future workplace, omg office damn nicee. Amk office is like market place la. Today is damn nicee, big big boss treats us to sakae sushi and Collegues treat us to pizza hut for dinner. BB people are so nicee! HAHAHA I dont like my amk collegues, being forced to work with her. Sorry to say, but she sucks.