Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Posted at 8:28 AM
0 comments (+)
很高兴遇见你让我终究明白
回忆你真是精彩
I got so lazy on Tuesday, supposed to go to work but just couldn't convinced myself mentally and physically to get up from the bed to go to work.
Sometimes the thought of going to work just turns me off, it's so terribly hard to wake up at 7am. Heavy sleeper ): How to survive waking up at 6am when school starts!!
NTU talk today, Renee and I were fucking late. Took a cab there and the cabby was damn fierce! Was like asking us where in ntu we wanna alight, keep saying ntu very big better know our location. We said we didnt know where in ntu and he got really agitated, keep scolding us on the cab! Really bad services, isn't it obvious that we are taking your cab because we are late and we dont know where the place is?
Not our day for me and Renee, everywhere we go, we met fierce people who seemed easily annoyed. Ordered drinks, the auntie was utterly disturbed when we change from one cup to three cups.Raised her voice at us when we gave her short of 10cents.
Went shopping with Van & Renee. Simply couldn't resist the luring temptation at Artbox, so nicee!! Going to get myself a really cute pencil case, file and schedule planner there for school to motivate myself in school! I remembered I once had pencil that come with a bowl of noodle on top of it!
I promise to get a cashbox planner when school starting soon, i needa keep track of all expenditure. Shall embark on my big S plan when school starts.
It's really amazing how much I tried to shrimp this month and still not like enough money to meet ends. I only bought two tops this month can, pathetic enough. Already gave 100 dollars to nie and think money went to the Melaka trip also.
Anyway, now that I heard about my course, it's really not very slack like what I thought to be. Bored and not very fun ): Very intense also, ya afterall we're paid with not a small sum.
No shorts, no slippers, no sleeveless to maintain the professional and ethnics as an employee! Yes probably need to start hunting for those blouse with paddings at the shoulder, big round buttons ( most comfortable for aunties).
Camp, I hope i will be able to make some really nice friends! Afterall, I am not very extrovert. I dont look shy, but I am shy!
My heart froze that moment, indeed a close shave; I doubt I could ever forget it.
Got home before night falls to rest, needa pack up my feelings for tmr's work. Going work tmr is final, no more excuses.
Goodbye, enough of my nonsenses.
还记得一起努力
还有那些一言为定
现在我就当过去是种学习
虽然好不容易