Sunday, July 11, 2010
Posted at 1:38 AM
0 comments (+)

I HATE WORKING, getting depressed all over again on Sunday night. Monday Blues! ): It's not like I don't want to leave the fucking place but I am being forced to stay there until effectively 13 August. Boss refuses to let me leave after I tendered resignation for two times. I kept staring at the calender, oh god 13 August is still one month away. It's a matter of physically being there, but heart and soul long flew somewhere else.
While it's so hard for people to find/get a job, it's so hard for me to quit my job.
My one week block leave isn't enough, especially when this one week had been a whirlwind of activities! Arcade at Iluma is different and fun, love it! Settlers Cafe; really a place that keeps you focus and shoos your worries and troubles away :D Sentosa Underwater World; really a damn expensive place to go to. Kbox is cheaper than partyworld by $7 during weekdays from 2pm onwards. Filmgarde at Iluma is recommended.
Going Melacca next Saturday.
Omg, programme briefing, health check-up, photo taking at paya labar, camp.
Camp on 6 August, suddenly I am excited about camp again! Actually I cant wait for school to start. Seriously, I rather study than to work.
I saw you in that crowd. Flashbacks of how childish we were then amused me. We're all grown up now.