Tuesday, July 06, 2010
Posted at 10:54 AM 0 comments (+)
I HOPE THIS WEEK DONT END PLEASE!!!

Had so much fun these few days! I've lots of photos to upload (: Saturday was Peeee-O-Peee Day! Kinda sea sick because the boat was like so not stable and most importantly no lunch for me ): Took lots of photos there.

Zoom those pictures taken ttm and saw afew familiar faces too!

Sunday was Underwater world & Sentosa with ivon, sophia and gh. A nicee getaway! White dog cafe, i love the mangolicious best!

Photoshoot on Monday. Damn tiring and ended quite late. So glad my brother came and drove us all home (: Lighten my mood up alot, you know it's really irritating being home late, getting onto a super packed mrt, carrying heavy bags and getting shoved around in the mrt. I hated that.

I am still not so independent afterall.

Lots of eating, eating and more eating this week! Ilu <3

Sneak previews (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken