Friday, July 09, 2010
Posted at 11:38 AM
0 comments (+)
Too much money spent on cabbing this month, gonna start loving mrts and buses.
Too much steak, too much italian restaurant, too much japanese buffet style and too much dian xiao er. Soup restaurant on the list too. Gonna start loving hawker centres and food courts too. But I can DIE eating in non air-conditioned places!
I swear I gonna get a car of my own within ten years, not like my brother will lend me his car. He will practically die without his car ):
I know I will love driving, born in the family genes (: Let me pass my bmt first!
Needa start shrimping alittle at the start of pay day, if not it's so hard to get by at the end of the month.
I wanna get a maxi dress! Bag hunt, my dream bag is nowhere near to be reached ):
Ivon & I are mentally retaaarrrdddd!! Went to the Borshch Steakhouse, it looks like a black shop from outside.
Served by some mentally retarded waiter causing us to be mentally retarded as well! Anyway, the food turned out nicee and most importantly it's god damn cheap for a steak executive set dinner. I'm loving it :D


Today I just make the most important decision in my life ; to sign on those dotted lines under my brother and auntie's witness and say " I do".
No looking back, no turning back, no room for second thoughts and regrets.