Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Posted at 1:53 AM 0 comments (+)
還是原來那個我

I love Hebe Tian, omg she's fking chio!

Feel terrible to be sick :( But still enjoyed the catch up with Spiderman ytd @ Marina Square. Today is the day I shall be a good girl and nua at home.

It feels good to be jobless! At least I can sleep until I wake up naturally, don't have to drag myself out of my bed early in the morning. I'm sorry but I have got real hang-up about the waking up early part.

Oh, I realised after leaving my job, I haven't really mention how I felt about the job. I actually had mixed feelings about leaving the job, the job which I persisted for eight months. Happy that I got back my freedom in a sense; sad I gonna part with the XiBao Family. Hoho, I started my job in mid December, all the way till mid August. From all my collegues came accolades about my unwavering determination, they had initially thought I wouldn't be able to hang on for long but apparently I had proven them wrong.

Ok, the initial six months of my work was really bad. Bad in the sense that I had a trying collegue to deal with. She's of mid-age but apparently she pushed and shoved all her dirty jobs to me. Being the youngest and of lowest ranks that, I had no rights to reject but to help her with practically EVERYTHING, which at times makes me wonder what the hell she has been doing and so occupied with. She's mean! Ok, I believe in karma and so I shall not badmouth about her anymore too. It's all in the past now and I am so glad I had nothing more to do with her after we shifted campus to the New CCK. She's positioned in Level 2, while I'm in Level 3. Mind you,there are a total of 8 storeys high of admin office in the campus itself.

I basically struggled through the first six months at AMK, so many times I wanted to leave but was stopped by my big boss. But I always pour all my grievances out to Ivon (poor him!) , his positive thinking will always save my day! (:

After the first six months, all the different campus shifted to one main area. A complete new working environment, more collegues whom we never worked with before, more politics too, but apparently work got better.

Work got better with the joining of Xi Bao, Xi Bao Ge and Xi Bao Ma. They're like my godsister, godmum and ya my boss. Gonna miss Xi Bao Family, miss all the hanky panky stuffs and all the eating, eating and more eating! Whenever Xi Bao and I disappears from our desks, you jolly know where to find us! Places like shop&save, each-a-cup, 7-11, cafeteria in the school are our hangouts. Gonna miss all the Swensen, Jack's Place lunch then rush to cab back to office and quietly sneak back into office when we are late back from lunch. Yeah, time past faster with them around~

Which brings me to my next point...

My experience with the organisation has been very rewarding. I appreciate having had the opportunity to work for such a big organisation, having being a staff there despite being at a tender age (most of the students itself are much older than I am, and it's awesomee~) I have enjoyed my tenure with the school.

I appreciate both the professional and personal growth opportunities that have been provided to me during my time with the school, particularly through my involvement in many major events in schools like the School Graduation Ceremony, Student Motivation Talk, Smoking Cessation Programme, Foreign Student Dialogue with the Principle, temperature taking exercise and the school 5 to one Run performance etc. I have learnt many things, and indeed it was an eye-opener.

I would like to thank Darius Oh in particular for all your advice and support with my school admission stuffs. Always encouraging me to go appeal, asking me to look at things from different perspectives and make the best with what i was given. He ALWAYS poses me challenges and make me overcome it myself; he said he was stretching my potential and ability which indeed was true because he always rope me into major events to assist me one way or another. Seriously, my work would not have been filled with so much experiences if Darius Oh had not been my boss.

I am certain he is one of the best boss around who dont mind hanging out with his subordinates.

The amount of gratitudes to these 3 people who make my stay there so memorable, is beyond words. I love them to bits! Despite how much I used to lament about this job, I must still thank God for giving me this job. It seems predestined that I will hanging around the education sector for another ten years...
About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken