Monday, August 09, 2010
Posted at 9:40 AM 0 comments (+)
WE ARE THE SPIDERMAN (:

Yeahh I am back from the freshmen orientiation camp! I need my beauty sleep nevertheless, despite the fact that my groupie actually had the luxury of sleeping longer hours than others. We missed our confident night walk since it's too late.

This camp was one of the very fantastic or very exciting one but more of interacing with others, knowing more other people and finding out about the course. Felt more at ease after having talks with the really nicee ogl. My groupies only comprises of nine people which is pretty small for a group, in the end we all managed to talk to everyone in the group. Our group was not the chiong sau type, we Ht ht all the way (: They are nicee people.

Went clarke quay on a late night, i seriously didnt like the atmosphere there.

I gonna miss uniforms when school starts.
About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken