Monday, September 06, 2010
Posted at 9:20 AM 0 comments (+)
Back from school, oh my oh my! Can't believe the nine months of holidays officially ended, suddenly at a lost. Can't believe time flies so damn fast, it's like KABOOM! and suddenly it's over!

Time to start focusing and concentrating, it's like brain clog during the three hours of lectures ( not to mention the lecturer was speaking in such a monotonous voice). I hope to get the mugger mode on soon for I feel so restless. The study environment is soo different.

Shan, time to pack up your feelings and move on!

The only motivation for this week is that it's a rather short week. Heard Thursday we still needa go back school, but well at least public holiday falls on the Friday being the longest day of school week! Can get to meet Ivon for a long weekend is also the happiest thing ever.

Shall find my motivation for next week sooon~
About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken