Wednesday, September 01, 2010
Posted at 7:00 AM 0 comments (+)
Back from TeamBonding Session, as usual Renee and I were late for it, not very late but still not on time :p Reason being we didn't know how to get to Frontier CC, follow the Gps on Iphone until we walked one damn big round!

Teambonding session was relatively short, only an half day event but they still squeeze time for station games! Got 5 station games and all the games came with a core values/moral behind it, hahaha they don't plan games for nothing! It was a larger group of 20 person, would have been more fun than the nie camp if it was an overnight camp (: The girls are niceee people too, considered lucky to be in my group. The people we make there gonna be damn important cos we have to embark on a community service project together on our own! Ya, either make it big or screw it up kind of thing, but I hope it gonna be real meaningful (:

Sighs, I wish I had more camps to attend.

Feeling very jittery about school next week. It's like so full of uncertainty,you don't know who are your tutorial mates, dont know where the locations are either. A brand new environment with new faces everywhere, the changing phase into adulthood ( not to mention I'm turning 19 soon) is abit hard to swallow. I felt old now! Ok, I admit I am rather receptive to changes. I like the present!

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY! Wish me teacher's day every year k! :D
About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken