Thursday, April 21, 2011
Posted at 11:58 AM
0 comments (+)
Ironically to think of it, I actually do miss jc life. I miss the fun parts of it, miss doing many things out of studying. Ok used to lament so much during jc life about how rigorous, stressed and fuck up the school's system was, but still there are pretty things memorable enough :)Browsing through my photobucket, hohoho look what I've found!
Batam was so much fun, shopping and doing voluntary work. Kota tinggi camp was certainly one of most memorable camps ever, had our sweat, pain and tears. Almost thought we couldnt make it out of the forest, remembered the starry sky above the forest were our only hope. Bio lesson ALWAYS kanna suan, I was being suan for short skirt and look ah lian with many earstuds. Hahaha some suan for stupidity and some even worse.
Side gate was locked during a certain period , main gate was stupidly at the "ulu ulu area", basically had to take a long route, so we climbed the fence and jumped out! Teacher blow whistle at us and we all hastily climb the fence and ran away.
Pe lesson was like military trainings, do all kinds of exercises and learn different kinds of sports.
Jc life was too much for us to take at that point of time, everyday lesson till 7pm. Relieved to have endure it all and past that stage.
Ok I supposed what doesn't kill makes us stronger!



