Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Posted at 10:20 AM
0 comments (+)
Life has been soo busy! Been enjoying my holidays to the fullest and enjoying the busy rush without studying. Took up tuition, driving and some ad-hoc events. Through this holiday, I concluded that I am really not the studying kind :/ Ahah I played soo much harder than I studied.Having my two weeks of attachments in primary and secondary school respectively. Somehow quite glad I got the two schools. Schools have been very welcoming, plan alot for us and helped us settle down fast. Collegues, seniors and fellow trainees were all nicee people!
And especially in secondary school, it's so heartwarming to hear students say: "wah cher, your chemistry very good leh! I understand now! " Seeing students being enlightened by me when I explained chemistry concepts to them is super fulfilling.
It's not going to be easy but it's going to be worth it. That's what I learnt from CCHR. It's the calling to teach.
Seeing how the experienced and proficient teachers teachthe kids in front of the class, I can't wait to hurry finish my 4 terribly long years of studying and start teaching soon! :D