Sunday, July 17, 2011
Posted at 1:34 AM 0 comments (+)
Yeah officially ended attachments! Mixed feeling about leaving the sec school though. On one hand, I bid goodbye to working life and return to my role as a student enjoying the rest of my holidays while on the other hand, I felt sad about leaving the kids.

The school turned out alot better than I had thought in terms of their school management, organisations and even the students' conduct. The school was not as bad as many had said. I enjoyed my short stint there, the staffs were helpful and I am soo glad I had 2 other year 1 trainees with me, not so bored at least have someone to talk to and lunch with! (One of them is even my secondary schoolmates!) The other beginner teachers and nie seniors were also nicee! ( One of them was from the FOC senior camp one!) And of course lastly, my primary school goodfriend was also attached to the school as an allied educator :)

We even stayed back to have a basketball match together, lasted for like 2hours plus. Hahah we all looked exactly like the students there when we changed into our pe attire :D

There is always an element of surprise from the kids everyday in school! So heartwarming to be liked by the students.

One of the female students gave me three sweets knowing it's my last day there in school and said it stands for i love you. And the most touching thing is that she is the rebellious kind, saw her scolding and arguing with the form teacher few days ago and thought she will be damn problematic for me when I teach. In the end, she shares her favourite sweets with me and ya there's really a good side in every child.

Oh ya, she gave me a flying kiss when she saw me along the corridor. She tell me what are the food that are nice in the canteen and make me order them :D So sweet righhtt!

And there's this another guy also damn problematic, always never bring books and never pay attention kind. I taught him some basic concepts only la and he was like damn appreciative. Hehehe he said I am a good teacher :) and he always wave to me when he saw me in school!

Lastly, there's really this sense of satisfaction when I try to teach something and I received the enlightened and grateful face of the student. There's this student who praised me saying that my chemistry is very good :p

Overall, so glad that the students like me! I was asked by the hod to teach the sec4 normal stream class, one of the more difficult class to deal with in terms of class discipline. But so glad the students gave me face literally, they did as I said and never really gl me. It was fun teaching them.

Sad about leaving because of the friendships I have make with my collegues and also the students :/

Yups I strongly believe the best way to deal with rebellious kids is to win them over, be their friends,reason with them and talk to them nicely. Never scream and shout in front of their face.

Enough about attachments..

Sentosa yesterday with awesome people! :D It was a fierce fight and now muscles aching like hell.

Shall uploaded pics next time :D
About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken