Saturday, December 29, 2012
Posted at 1:41 AM 0 comments (+)
Almost sadly, the message that I waited for so long won't even come if I did not go for the KL trip. I seriously think it's a matter of guy's egoism yet again.

After so much wrongs you have done, after so much contradicting words you have came to tell me face-to-face, I wonder how many of which are true, even if it might be true, how sure can you be. Perhaps you are simply wayyyy too confused to know what you want, what your heart wants and merely doing what is morally accountable. It sucks to be your option only when you had no more friends to go out with and no more girls for you to flirt. I am almost forgotten when you have your friends around or things to keep you occupied, always.

I really think you lost a great deal, cos you really lost a good girl who can stand by you through it all, put in everything wholeheartedly. Maybe you are really soo confused that you couldn't even see this simple fact. Nevermind, you can continue to disappear like you did, after that last time at orchard.

You always come and go like the wind anyway.

It's expiring soon.

What are words 
If you really don't mean them when you say them?  
What are words If they're only for good times, then they don't?
About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken