Thursday, December 06, 2012
Posted at 9:33 AM
0 comments (+)
Today's like the only day ever since holiday I can be back home early, like before night :) Need to catch some rest before work starts tmr! Work's gonna be in town at night :DFinally can start reading the book and using laptop.
Went on a very spontaneous jb trip with my dear friend, we are pretty onz and went ahead to jb randomly. Two adventurous girls and we still went to the old-style coffee shop near the shopping centre to try the msia style bak kut teh, cos we decide that we are sick of food in shopping centres. Yummy, cheap and traditional/authentic bak kut teh :D
Bought so much things lately, like a shopping spree everyday with different people omgxxx. High tea almost everyday, I am mega broke now :[
Need to endure this weekend and then I can go for my short getaway! Desperately need to leave this place and I am glad my friends have been encouraging me to go for it. They all probably knew and understand that I need to go away somewhere, somehow to catch a breather, last sem has been a whirlwind of everything literally. Pretty looking forward to it and ya I know I will be well taken care of. Sighs I wish the getaway can be longer but on a very tight schedule and that's the only time we can squeeze out.
Ps
Maybe you really really don't care
and I really really thought you might still care a tiny bit
After so much, I really wonder if you ever think and reflect deep at night
but I guessed you have been/ will be partying all night long
For everything that has happened,
for that one thing that changes everything
I wonder if your conscience ever pricked on you
and do you ever feel ashamed of yourself
My time is running out and my patience running low.