Thursday, January 17, 2013
Posted at 11:11 AM 0 comments (+)
Cos you were the one who caused my fall
& you were not there to catch me when I fall and to wipe away my tears

X

Alot of things doesn't matter anymore, esp which are words of truth or lies. Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in a drought, it's useless and pointless and will never work out. Once, I vacillated between fear, disappointment and hope. Your should know how mentally draining it was.

When I looked back at you, I am filled with disgust and full of despise. I'm sorry and i'm afraid I have to say this..

Disgusted with your infidelity of course, and disgusted by your innate flirtatious self and how you can seemingly entertain any girls who threw themselves at you. Disgusted with your contradicting words and actions and disgusted by how you have the guts to do such unethical things and then not having the courage to do anything to the aftermath, not being accountable, then having your friends to do the job. It's like you had a free meal and then expect the people around you to clear up the mess for you. Despise how you can have so little faith/absolute zero faith in us and our ability to ride through the hard times. Despise how you failed to recognize who's best to you, who's the one who shape/make you a better person now and who stood by you all those times when you needed someone. Despise how my years of commitment was nothing significant in your heart, despise how you stop trying and took everything for granted. Despise how you never bother to reflect on your own stupidity, it's actually not mistakes caused by recklessness, you are merely not levelheaded enough. Despise how you could be so confused about commonsensical stuffs and how I could be so easily replaceable by girls who threw themselves at you. Despise at how you have to prove me right about losing the relationship when u start school.

At the end of it all, all that's left are negatives stuff of you. I don't know why. I couldn't think of any thing in particular you did for you and touched me. It was love which I all along unrequitedly and naively thought. It was also my fault for trusting too much and giving too much freedom. And maybe too, it was my fault for failing to entice and keep you, or perhaps I wasn't that attractive to appeal to you. I also failed to see the first sign of trouble cos I naively painted a rosy picture of us and thought things wouldn't change. What's left are your lies, betrayal, contradictions, infidelity, flirtation, stinginess and egotism. You ought to understand that falling in love is an easy thing but staying in love is a challenge. You ought to reflect alot alot.

Just my two cents worth.

Good luck and goodbye.

About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken