Thursday, January 03, 2013
Posted at 2:13 AM 0 comments (+)
Happy New Year to everyone!

New year eve was certainly drastically different from previous year, it goes to show how much things can change within a year and that's no such thing as everlasting. That aside, I had a surprisingly good nye :) Went to timber to try their food with my bestfriend, have a drink and watch their live band. And times like this when everyone is spending this special moment counting down with their lovers/ other half, I am glad friends are there for me :) and I realize I love live band performances.

Honestly 2012 has been a pretty shit year. Amidst all the unfortunate events that happened to me, I ought to count my mini blessings though:)

I am super glad that I can tell my over 11 years of childhood friend anything, things that are happening to me now and she will supports me no matter what decision I make. I'm an idealist and she's a realist, so she always gives me advises from the reality point of view :p I will really give it a serious thought.

Secondly, there are people who cares alot about me, for instance worried for me when I was/am sick and worried for my safety when I go back home late. Really thankful for their presences in my life.

Thirdly - in the new year, I make a promise to my dear friend that I will put in more effort to care more for those who genuinely care about me. Unfortunately, whatever he said was true; that I gave in too much for people who don't deserve it at all, and too little for myself and people around who really care for me. I am really trying to be more thoughtful already lo!

Ya indeed, I seriously need to care less for people who don't fucking deserve it, not gonna entertain people who comes back to me at their lowest point because they merely had no friends, no targets and mundane life. Ya I pray the day when you gonna have a pretty/hot/wild girlfriend (i'm sure you would be able to given ur flirting skills) you really love and then I hopes she cheats on you and dump you.

Well at least, 2012 taught me how to be much stronger, less gullible and giving more in terms of the less fortunate.

My room's in a mega mess now, shall find one day to stay home and clear it all. I have been procrastinating it, or rather I have been quite fearful of it. Clearing my things probably also meant clearing my feelings and beginning on a fresh note. Well, things that ought to be out of my sight, should be out of my sight.

Today, I promised to stay home to eat homecooked meal. Haven't had homecooked meal for months :( My cough and flu for almost a week alr, I need resttt

and I still cannot believe I slept through tom cruise's movie ytd, dumb me with my stupid mini episode.
About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken