Monday, March 04, 2013
Posted at 12:26 PM
0 comments (+)
Back to my hectic life in Singapore pfff. I miss life in batam and I love holidays. I love getaways and I love traveling with people I trusted. I hate the transition from holidays back to busy stressful life here with many work waiting for me. The one week recess is packed with many work enough to last me one week and with tuitions. Skipped the makeup lesson on monday cos i didn't want to dive straight back to the much hated school and school work on the Monday, the transition from holiday is too great. Took up afew more tuitions, brave me. Batam trip was better than I expected, there wasn't any cock ups, the tour guide was helpful, nice and informative. Didn't regret going for the tour cos we thought it would be terrible initially. Glad we are back home safely, cos batam sounds like a dangerous place, needs to be on our guards at all times and I think I am just plain oblivious to the surroundings most of the time when I was shopping or looking at stuffs pfff.
Ate alot of fried good like kfc, a&w and pizza, crackers and all. Omg fat die me but very well taken care of.
But anyway I am satisfied with my buys! Hehe bought a Burberry polo tee, a Dior watch and a pouch. And love my two customized name bracelets, make with love and gonna wear it everyday:)











