Saturday, April 27, 2013
Posted at 12:09 PM 0 comments (+)
Totally quit my social media life on fb and twitter. Quite surprised by myself. But maybe it's true like what this friend said. Dont expose me; hate to appear on social media cos I don't want to be reminded of certain things/event/ people, don't want to be updated on the newsfeed with news on how horrible and incorrigible those people can be or are continuing to be. It's their flippant way of life anyway.

Feeling thankful for people who are so concerned about me, esp those friends of friends whom I never met before but giving continual encouragement, supports, prayers and word of concern. With all that extra amount of courage, I found what I want.

Yes and apparently my hatred is still so much from those who have heard from me. I hope you will get ur well-deserved retribution or karma someday somehow. You deserve no inch of happiness in your life cos you are not fit to receive any.

Lsirnfkwianxlsirjwndalxidjendnnddoeos
About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken